This 6-week series is for one or two parents to attend, allowing participants to join solo or with a partner. Registrants need only to register once for all six sessions and can register at any point during the series, provided there is space for additional attendees to join. The topics vary each week, as follows:
- Week 1: Preparing for Baby's Arrival
- Week 2: Roles and Parenting Partnerships
- Week 3: Self-care and Perinatal Mood and Anxiety
- Week 4: Managing Work and Family Life
- Week 5: Child care - from Daycare to Babysitters
- Week 6: The 4th Trimester
You will receive details on the Zoom meeting ID & password upon registration confirmation. We recommend that you download Zoom in advance.